Employee Headcount Data from 2003 forward are available in customizable annual and trend reports for all campuses across four dimensions: jobcode group, full-time/part-time status, ethnic group, and gender.
View the data load table for details on the scheduled updating and staff contact for these data.
Notes & Data Sources:
- Data Source: University of Minnesota, Data Warehouse - DWEO payroll 9 snapshot tables.
- Part-time is anything less than 100% (based on total percent of all jobs) or Faculty on phased retirement.
- The Twin Cities campus includes the Medical School, Duluth Medical School, and Duluth Pharmacy employees.
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) definitions used.
- The data include only employees paid on payroll 9 (late October) of each year.
- Excludes student employees and temp/casual employees.
- Employee of Color group contains Asian/Pacific Islander, American Indian/Alaska Native, Black, non-Hispanic, and Hispanic employees; international Group contains Nonresident alien employees.
- Labor Represented Faculty are included in the Faculty Jobcode Group and not included in the Labor Represented Jobcode Group.